Daily News Circle policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Collection of Personal Information
As a visitor to our website, you can engage with us in many activities which is submission of your Personal Information given below:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Job title, profession
- Company name and URL
We may collect profiling information to track you online or via smart devices, to derive information from combining other data sets or using algorithms to analyse the various types of data, which are linked with social media, your location data and past or present records of purchases.
How do we use information?
According to laws require us to explain our lawful reason for processing your personal data. We process personal information about you on the basis that it is:
- To provide the information that you request from us relating to our services.
- To inform you if any changes in our website services or policies.
- With the specific uses of personal information where we need to and, if we need it, we will collect it separately and make it clear that we are asking for consent.
Where your permission has been provided in advance we may allow to the selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated to our services which we are believes may interested you. Where the permission has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time anywhere.
Cookies are in small and tiny files, which are including an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your desktop or computer’s hard drive.
Like there are many sites, which we use “cookies” to collect personal information. You can Modify or make changes with your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept the cookies which we sent you, you may not be able to use some fragments of our Site.
Under the personal information protection law, you have rights which we need to make sure to you aware of. Follow the below steps:
- Right of subject access
- Right to rectification
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to opt out of marketing
- Right to data portability
- Right to withdraw consent
These rights are not absolute, and they do not always apply in all cases. In any case of our response to a request, we will be asking you to verify your identity if we need it to, and you may provide information that helps us to understand your request better.
California State Privacy Rights:
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA): Rights, provisions to consumer and other mandatory information
The consumer rights include:
- The right to request disclosure of the company’s business data collection and sales practices in relation to the customer, including the categories of personal information the company has collected, the source of the information, the company’s usage of the information and, if the information was disclosed or sold to third parties, the categories of personal information disclosed or sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold;
- The right to request a copy of personal information collected by the company about him or her during the 12 months before their request.
- The right to have such information deleted by the company.
- The right to request that the consumer’s personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable; and
- The right not to be discriminated against because the consumer exercised any of the new rights under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA).
- Consumer will be able to make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period
- The company collects information from the requesting consumer so that it can verify his/her identity. The sources of each category of personal information are as follows: data partners, data brokers, user-entered data, and from data obtained via cookies.
- The company will respond within 45 days and no later than 45 days of receiving a personal information request.
- The company needs to collect information from the requesting party so that it can verify their identity
- The company provides two channels for receiving personal requests: a web page https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/263/262/Dailynewscircle_Form.html and a toll free number (844) 563-0598.
- The process for making a request through this channel is available here https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/263/262/Dailynewscircle_Form.html
- The company provides a page/link titled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information,”. The consumer can opt out of having his or her information sold. This link https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/263/262/Dailynewscircle_Form.html can be accessed in the footer of the website home page http://dailynewscircle.com/.
- A list of all the categories of personal information that have been collected in the past 12 months is available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section (1)
- Purposes for using each category of collected information can be reviewed in the section  ‘How we may use the collected information’
- The categories of personal information sold in the past 12 months are available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section (1)
- The categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose in the past 12 months: Auditing, Performing services on behalf of the business, Product/ service troubleshooting/debugging, verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service, undertaking internal research for product/service/technology development, and detecting security incidents.