You will be responsible for the professional delivery of Opentext Exstream solution to clients including composition of forms and development of rules, logic. Excellent organization and communication skills required as well as strong technical knowledge.
- Assists implementation of the Opentext Exstream solutions at customer sites.
- Receives mentoring on product knowledge from more senior team members
- Works with appropriate team members with a ‘Can do-will do’ attitude to achieve successful project milestone.
- Develops Opentext Exstream resources utilizing best practises
- Develops and tests Exstream forms during forms authoring
- Develops the data mapping and formatting
- Authors Design and Requirement specifications
- Contributes to post-project reviews.
- Contributes technical inputs to proposals
- Contributes to customer implementation document
- Conduct trainings on Exstream
- Interfaces with client in professional manner
- Shows initiative in learning the application of Exstream products in vertical market space
- Responsible for technical and personal career development to meet the demands of the role
Desired Skills & Experience-Strong experience with Image and Form composition
- Demonstrated experience with medium to complex templates development
- Experience in advanced data concepts and high volume delivery
- Experience with Rules, Functions and procedures
- Experience in complex tables
- Experience in multiple output types
- Experience in complex XML Data mapping
- Databases: SQL Server, DB2, Oracle
- Document composition skills using similar products such as Thunderhead, xPression etc