Everyone wants more visitors, more qualified leads, and more revenue. But starting a business isn’t one of those “if you build it, they will come” situations. So much of getting a startup off the ground has to do with timing, planning, and the market, so consider if the economic conditions are right to start a company and whether you can successfully penetrate the market with your solution.
In order to build and run a successful company, you’ll also need to create and fine-tune a business plan, assess your finances, complete all the legal paperwork, pick your partners, research apps for startups growth, choose the best tools and systems to help you get your marketing and sales off the ground … and a whole lot more.
To help, I’ve put together a library of the best free tools and resources to help you start selling and marketing your business, and a complete guide on how to start a business. The guide covers everything from the paperwork and finances to creating your business plan and growing your business online.
How to Start a Business
- Write a business plan.
- Review the legal requirements to start a business.
- Determine your business’ legal structure.
- Register your business’ name.
- Understand small business tax requirements.
- Create a customer acquisition strategy for your business.
- Market the business.
- Sell your products and services.
- Keep your customers happy.
- Fund the business.